Nov 11, 2013

Miss Piggy


These are my Miss Piggy shoes. It was the first thing that came to my mind when i saw these!
Anyway. You can get your own Piggy shoes from here.
I am very sleep deprived in these pictures and not to mention that red nose! Haven't slept well in 2 weeks. Hope things get better soon. 
Moving on.

I have forgot to mention my little collaboration with Diane from Stylecontext. I picked one of my all time favourite beauty product. Go and see what i picked, click here!
Also don't forget to read my column for Blog and the city.




Wearing: Kate Moss for Topshop T-shirt, Topshop jeans,( you can get them only online) vintage Givenchy bag and Maison Martin Margiela tabi boots. (Get them in black with green heel here or  ridiculously cheap from Yoox.
You can also get similar pair with round toe from here.




Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by, please leave a scar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...