Jan 9, 2011

Black Swan

 Finally, we wen't to see the Black Swan and what do you know, Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen where there as well!
The movie was okay. Not as good as i expected though.










 outfit:  with hearts in my eyes bell bottoms, vintage coach packbag, american apparel pull over, topshop coat, gloves from forever21, cross necklace from beacon's closet, old wedges from finland ( they are good for the wet winter weather in the city )


EDIT: I am hosting another give away soon. I promised it before christmas but i ´didn't have the time then but now while i am sick i have all the time :) So, stay tuned!
Also sorry for my sickly complexion and eyes. I am even more paler than before, if that's even possible! I am still sick..Bare with me :)


Share |

17 comments:

  1. Anonymous1/09/2011

    WHAT?! I'm completely obsessed with the movie, i've seen it twice already hahaha

    your backpack and pullover are very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!
    Yeah, i thought i would love it, but i was kind of dissapointed. It is not a bad movie though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh, the lovely gisele. i still havent seen the movie! and wow you rock those lace bell bottoms girl. very sexy and chic :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it :)))

    LOVE
    minnja

    If you like, please enter my giveaway:

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/2011/01/minnjas-first-giveaway-high-fashion.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. the lace is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. those pants are just fantastic.. where did you buy them??


    xx claudia
    www.cla-sib.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cla-sib: I ordered them from bonadrag.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. great style.
    the pants are really fierce.
    i love the details !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the bell bottoms and want to find a pair for myself! great pairings. . .

    2younforfashion.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. great pants and sweater

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhh those are the perfeccct lace bell bottoms, I've been dyyin to get my hands on a pair. Love this outfit


    www.lightsdrivemysoul.blogspot.com
    xxSea

    ReplyDelete
  12. such cute pants! I love the cross.

    ♥♥♥

    www.sceneofchangery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous1/11/2011

    aww those pants are stunning !


    http://inanothercornerofparadise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous1/11/2011

    Those are theee most amazing lace bell bottoms I've seen!
    Great blog girl!
    stop by sometime, xx natalie
    http://lavagabonddame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great Pants & bag!! Gourgeous look.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks guys! I will check your blogs soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh love this 70s chic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by, please leave a scar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...