Nov 9, 2013

“What's past is prologue.” ― William Shakespeare


Year is coming to it's end and i always get nostalgic in this time of year. So lets go down to memory lane-
Pictures are not in any order and i write something about each one.
 I'm going to make another one of these before year it's in end.

God i wish my hair to be long again!



Okay i like my hair like this. I don't get it why i went and messed with it to begin with..Oh well.
I am wearing citizens of humanity Ava jeans,(get them here) I love the fact that the cut is straight. My favourite style in jeans. I've been searching for citizens of humanity arley jeans in almost black for ages but haven't found them in right size. Hopefully i get lucky in New York this December. 
Sunnies are Ray Ban, the only brand i'll ever wear. Kinda of my trademark.
Coat is from asos.com,(get similar here) I still wear this. This style never gets old or even when/if it does i don't really care.
Jeffrey Campbell Rumble boots. (get similar) American Apparel jumper.

This was taken while we still lived in the US. We were visiting Finland at the time.
Wearing Topshop boots and H&M coat, (get similar)

My all time favourite skirt! and favourite hair period. Still kicking myself for ruining it. 
Skirt is deyrolle for opening ceremony

Wearing vintage shirt, Monki top, Zara pants(similar here) and shoes are asos if i remember right and ever loyal mulberry bag and raybans.
With Pablo.
Shoes are Rodarte for Opening Ceremony. Raybans. House of Harlow necklace. Get it in silver here.


Share |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by, please leave a scar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...