Jun 19, 2011

I feel the same way about disco as I do about herpes. Hunter S. Thompson

I look so funny in this!
more funny faces!

 outfit: secondhand joy division tee, ONE TEASPOON denim shorts, american apparel socks, jeffrey campbell tardy shoes-->HERE
 Raybans.


REMEMBER to check out my tumblr . I am new at it, so it would be great to get some feedback from you guys! Just click HERE!!!!

Another reminder, remember the give away is still on! Just go here.

Have a great FATHERS DAY!!!


Share |

11 comments:

  1. Love love love the boots!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. this look is bad ass :) i love the JC shoes! miss you! Hope youre doing fantastic!!

    xo, jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6/19/2011

    oooh I've been searching for socks like those for so long ! love this so much.

    xoxo,
    www.thelushfleet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww such nice pictures!

    LOve those socks!!


    http://blaiseruby.blogspot.com/

    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so bad-ass!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love your tee! your hair is super cute as well. great photos! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look SO GOOD in that outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. those shoes are HOT. im soooo jealous.

    armileg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by, please leave a scar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...