Jun 10, 2011

VOTE THE BEST LOOK TO WIN surprise gift!!

 Ok, here is a little competition for you. I picked my favorite looks from the past spring and i ask you to vote the look you like the most and why!
I have a suprise price for you which i reveal later. I give you a little hint though, one of it's jewelry..;)
I randomly pick the winner from the comments that gave the best answer to my following question: why the look is best.
 Do that make any sence? My native language is Finnish so i hope i made myself clear enough? :)

So here are the rules again.
  • vote the best look and tell me why it is best! Remember, your explanation is the most important part to win!
  • to get an extra entry follow me on google or/and bloglovin'
  • to get another extra entry share this post on facebook or twitter.
  • this is open for EVERYONE!
  • ends June 24th, Friday
GOOD LUCK!
LOOK 1.
LOOK 2.
LOOK 3.

LOOK 4.
LOOK 5.


 LOOK 6.
LOOK 7.
LOOK 8.
LOOK 9.
LOOK 10.

 I picked these 10 look randomly from past March to this day.

But, lets get started! Hit me with a question if you are confused or otherwise just need to ask something :)

Leave your answers in the comment box with the number of the look you liked plus the explanation! and remember to mention if you followed me or shared this post to get an extra entry.

GOOD LUCK GUYS!!



Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...