May 5, 2014

Quick Hello!




 It's been a while. 
I don't have decent outfit pictures to show you but i decided  just see how's everyone doing. :)
I try to minimize posting photos taken indoors so that's why i wont be able to blog so often.
Here are few shots from the past weeks.
Next time proper outfit post, preferably taken outside ;)




Quick shot from my "newish" hair color. I was blonde for a moment but i looked like a ghost! Never again!
Wearing Kate Moss for Topshop coat/jacket, Zoe Karssen t-shirt and Karl Lagerfeld jeans

 My short blonde moment.When i was younger it suited me fine. Somehow it just doesn't work for me anymore.
Wearing Acne Studios top and boots, Seven for All Mankind jeans and Marc Jacobs bag.






These are few weeks old. Wearing Saint Laurent boots, Acne Studios top, Mulberry bag and Isabel Marant x HM pants.




















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...