Nov 14, 2010

"Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance." Coco Chanel
















 The dinner date with the boyfriend. I don't usually go with the obvious girly dress but this was exeption. I fell in love with the colour and i think everyone needs a girly dress. Don't they? Ignore the huge bruise in my thight though...and my snickers in the back round of the first photos :)

outfit: Topshop dress, topshop kneehigh socks, Jeffrey Campbell Lita's, asos leather jacket and Mulberry bag.



Share |

15 comments:

  1. i love your dress and what you paired it with!

    also about the tfs invite, do you need my e-mail? i commented back on my post but i dont know if you got it :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this look!
    xo chauss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the JC shoes!

    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colour looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the socks and the Litas! And the dress is lovely too... :))

    http://stripesandscarlets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look a bit like kate moss
    love the colouring

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still want those litas! Wish I could find them in my size.

    Rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i so envy you! you are a happy owner of lita's!! i want a pair too:(

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the 70's vibe, hot!!!

    Maryjane xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks. I am really into the seventies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very true quote.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by, please leave a scar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...