Mar 2, 2010

Past

Here is older picture. I am wearing my favorite shoes. Well, one of them. Pierre Hardy for GAP shoes. I did forget to pack them with me here but no worries i am going to get them next month. Weather starts to get lovely for them.
Outfit: American apparel romper, GAP Pierre Hardy shoes,  Asos.com leather belt, necklace is my dear friend Ronja´s. (God i miss her. I saw a dream about her last night!) White tee and cardigan from H&M.
Oh, my Jeffrey Campbell shoes arrived yesterday and i simply adore them!
And spring is here!
Have a nice week guys!

7 comments:

  1. Eikä, onko kevät jo siellä?! Epäreilua. Täällä vaan sataa lisää lunta, ja sellasta ihanaa loskan ja lumen sekotusta vielä... :-(
    Täälläkin tosin pitäisi olla ilmat reilusti plussan puolella kahden viikon päästä. Ehkä mäkin pääsen kohta tallaamaan kevätkengissä!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mäkin taidan pikkuhiljaa vaihtaa kevyempiin takkeihin- Vihdoin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. im obsessed with clogs and any form of wood heel!!! i ran around nyc all day yesterday in super high clogs, clomping down the street loving every noisy second!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And now I want some new shoes :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. that aa romper looks great on you and those sandals in brown are amazing!

    xxx
    t

    ReplyDelete
  6. just fouund your blog. I like your style. Please check out mine if you like www.fashionviolentdelights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by, please leave a scar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...