Dec 21, 2009

WHAT IS LOVE..Can ANYONE TELL ME?



































How do you define love? Was that love when you kissed your first boyfriend? You were 15 (well, i was) and you tough you knew everything. Point is i knew nothing. I couldn't even define the difference between love, affection and just not being a lone. So in age of 15 to 19, i was in loveless relationship. We were even engaged. But i didn't love him, but it took 4 years to realise that. Then i was free. I kissed some frogs but soon i found my prince..
Now, age of 24, soon 25, I know i am in love. This is real this time, We will grow old together.

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous12/21/2009

    Your tights are amazing. Are they dots or hearts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the arent dots or hearts!!!
    xx
    comment back!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha marilyn manson scares me but love those tights. I just got similar ones at forever21 too!

    xoxo,
    F

    lekisskiss.blogspot.com <-- 2 girls bloggin fashion from nyc and chicago!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so rock and roll! Love it!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such an amazing and honest post to read...you are entirely made up of only LOVE and have so much to give the world thank you for being in my life always xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What do I know of love...

    I am still learning that, you know!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Megs, you are a rare person. You are so kind and smart. I am happy to know you and you include me in your life :)
    Love and hugs!
    -Nita
    somedaynewyorket: They are dots, though i want to have heart ones also!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by, please leave a scar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...