Nov 23, 2012

“my beerdrunk soul is sadder than all the dead christmas trees of the world.” ― Charles Bukowski

 OK! I made this crazy thing where i collected my various haircolours over the years. WHICH is the best? Which should i choose? Now i have close to my natural colour, a bit lighter.
Help if you bother.

 you can click it to make it bigger.
Next time with new outfit. i try to promise...

“We are like roses that have never bothered to bloom when we should have bloomed and it is as if the sun has become disgusted with waiting”
Charles Bukowski

 
Share |

1 comment:

  1. You can wear any hair color, they all look good on you :)
    Thank you so much for your kind comments on my blog (kate moss daily). I've added you to my blogroll too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by, please leave a scar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...