Mar 4, 2011

Lets play with Make up

 I don't usually post about make up but this time i must. I fell in love with clinique bottom lash mascara! It's little wonder wand! Seriously!
picture via www.clinique.com
I tried to take a picture of me wearing it, but again my bad camera failed me. But here we go..

I also wear here on my upper lashes Diorshow lash primer and diorshow iconic mascara.
These shots are a bit akward but i hope you get my meaning. I just cant live without that tiny tube anymore :D
Do anyone of you have any make up must haves? I am a huge mascara neurotic. That's the only thing i cant live without. Also i like to use white eyekohl.

I would love to her your make up tips and must haves?


 p.s Ignore that huge pimple on my chin..
Share |
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...