May 20, 2010

5 YEARS AGO

I wanted to share you some pictures. This for example is from a year 2005 and i am this dark haired girl kissing that other girl. (Second left.) You propably didnt know that i am originally brunette :).

From the year 2006. My 21´st party. ( second right)
Oh my how young we look. Pablo is so junior in this. I think i am 20 here.
About 20 here too..


This is more now. Oh, well, i am 25 years old  now and by looking those pictures from 5 years ago makes me wish not to grow any older..Allthough with age comes wisdom, am i right?  ;)

Well, this was more personal post than i usually do. Totally nonfashion relaited. Hope you dont mind.
Next time new pictures, i´ll promise. We will go again to the NYC on saturday so propally some pictures from there. I have a mission to buy for my mom a new bag. She desires PRADA. We will see..
Oh and i want to check out Topshop if i may find some cool Kate Moss for Topshop gear! Wish me luck!

6 comments:

  1. You look great with the brown hair! and your little dog is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saanko kysyä, että miten olet päätynyt täältä Suomesta Jenkkeihin?

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg you was brunette? cant belive it!
    i love your blond hair but dark still loking good ;)
    i love this blog beauty..im gonna follow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah man it's so crazy to look back and see how much we can change is so little time... this post feels so appropriate too cause i just turned 26 and i'm freaking out! lol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wauw! You look absolutely flawless as a brunette as well, Nita! Makes me want to try and go dark:D
    Cheers<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just yesterday i complained to my guy that where did that thick, shiny hair go :D Well, i guess too much bleach. lol..

    Thanks so much guys! kisses!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by, please leave a scar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...