Jan 7, 2010

We all need some inspiration





















My flat looks like i am living in middle of a war zone. Past week i spend arranging my move and preparing my dog's passport, which is ready now. I packed about 15 big bags of clothes to be stored at my parents house. I am taking with me to US only 2 luggage's, laptop and my boy, Pablo. It was terrible to choose which clothes and shoes to take! But i am quite sure i may do a bit shopping there anyways..
I haven't got time to take any good outfit pictures. Me and my photographer (Boyfriend) are really busy right now but i though that we all need some inspiration in middle of dark winter! So here we go.

6 comments:

  1. The first picture is very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1/07/2010

    Its funny that you posted the picture of her with the white lace jacket on. I was just (I mean JUST) thinking I wanted one for this spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When will you arrive stateside? I can't wait to hang out!! We must!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. When will you arrive stateside? I can't wait to hang out!! We must!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Megs: I come end of this month! I posted a comment at your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy NY!

    regs, Prefecta
    http://anotherfabday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by, please leave a scar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...