Jan 11, 2010

Frankly my dear, i don't give a damn

So here i am again, wearing big tee-shirt. Lately i have been living in these. But don't worry, i haven't forgotten my other clothes.
Last week we took almost all of my clothes and brought them to my parents house for safe keeping. I will only take 2 luggage's of clothes and shoes with me to the states.  I feel so naked right now. How can i handle! So much shopping to do then when i am there! Ha ha.
I am wearing hm fake leather pants ( my obsession´s are leather and fake leather as well as fake fur. ) Tee shirt is my boyfriends old, granny shoes are vintage find and bag is Marc Jacobs.

10 comments:

  1. Varmasti teet ihania löytöjä NY ssa!!!Ketjuröykkiöt ranteissasi ovat super cool!

    Nuheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big tee's nevah evahhh go outta style!

    One Love,
    Jowy
    www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting The Fashion Smoke and leaving a lovely comment :)

    http://thefashionsmoke.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kuule, ku pääset kävelemään Broadwaytä pitkin ja näät ne kaikki kaupat, niin sua ei yhtään haittaa, että lähdit kahden matkalaukun kanssa matkaan. Luultavasti vaan tuut kiittämään sitä, ettei sulla oo enempää vaatteita mukana, ja saat syyn ostaa uusia. ;-)
    Forever 21:ssä shoppailet sitte minunkin edestä, koska mun Nykin reissulla mulla ei ollut oikeen aikaa kierrellä siellä, ja se oli ku vaatetaivas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys!
    Maria: En malta odottaa et pääsen sinne kävelemään :)
    Kiitti Nuhelia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your pants ... i think i see some sort of knee pad detail on them ... they look awesome

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, they have. Looks little like motorcykle pants :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent blog, I'm looking for information on how to improve my health because I have some problems with my hair, so I would like to help me with advice on the subject, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous11/28/2012

    Its my at the start things to fill someone in on on this forum,merely wannat make some friends here.if its not allowed to post on this enter,will erase this thread.Nice to meet you!

    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    [url=http://www.sexybags.info/rssrock.html]My designer handabgs[/url]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by, please leave a scar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...